Views: Ocean, Mountain
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
Welcome to this stylish 2 bedroom, beachfront apartment that is the ideally located 316 Neptune Isle. Fall asleep and wake up to the sound of the waves rolling and crashing against the beach. Step into the sleek and open plan apartment, starting in the fully equipped kitchen with top of the range gas stove, capable of helping you fulfil every need for a self catering holiday stay.
Going further in recline on the large and luxurious L-shaped couch while enjoying a movie on the plasma screen courtesy of a DStv subscription. Enjoy a meal at the dining table, capable of seating 4.
Beyond the dining table is the enclosed balcony that offers wonderful views of the beach, the Atlantic and Table Mountain in the distance. The two bedrooms, capable of sleeping 4, include one with a queen sized bed, and the other with a double bed. The apartment features one bathroom with a shower.
There is aircon in the lounge/ dining room. There is also a heated towel rail in the bathroom. Additional conveniences include a Wi-Fi internet connection and air conditioning. Located near to the MyCiTi bus route, getting to Cape Town or the International Airport is easily achievable if you would prefer not to drive.
The shoppers paradise of Canal Walk is an easy 5 minutes away. Dining out should be an absolute pleasure with a short walk separating the Neptune Isle apartment building from Whang Tai, the Lagoon Beach Hotel and Zorbas, the Greek restaurant, to enjoy a delicious meal.
We can store kitesurf, bikes and surfbards for guests that would like to enjoy the sporting scene to the fulliest! To let you enjoy your vacation in peace, there is 24 hour security and secure parking bays available.
- 24 Hour Security
- Adult (18+)
- Air Conditioning
- Children (1 -17 years)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infant (0 - 1 year)
- Mountain Views
- Plasma TV
- Serviced Weekly
- WiFi Hotspot
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- 10 Days prior to the guest arrival, an online Registration Form with Arrival Documents will be sent to the guest.
- The arrival document contains all needed information for the guest check-in and departure, this includes check- in procedure, concierge consultant contact details and direction to the property This allows for sufficient time to make the necessary arrangements for special request with the concierge consultant.
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
The following cancellation fees shall be applicable and shall be calculated by reference to funds received at that point.
Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, a cancellation fee of 20% of the deposit will be charged.
Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged